Bowja 3 - Ninja Kami Bowja 3 - Ninja Kami

Fantastic!

I had no idea a new one was in the works! I love these games. The art is amazing, it reminds me of the old original 2 OddWorld games in a very good way.

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

Rating Make-Up

...I'm writing this review & giving 10 stars in an attempt to counter-score as many of the people who are oblivious to obvious sarcasm as I possibly can within this rating system. To downgrade a score (by one's own admission) because they somehow failed to get a joke is quite unfair, & only displays the inferiority of one's own mental acuity. Look at the context, this ain't Teen Bop magazine.

That being said, from a technical standpoint you did offer quite an array of activities. You obviously know some good stuff in Flash. Nice walk cycle in the "platform game" section. There was also some good doodles (as stated by other users), & some humorous pieces - I love the "I happened to bring along a campfire" line, that's funny! Decent work. :)

Now, if you don't mind, Hanson's latest album just downloaded & I can't wait to hear it!

Kyaztro responds:

Thanks dawg, mmm bop all the way

Coil Coil

simply amazing

Sublime on every level - story, graphics, functionality.
Maybe it's just me, but the "counter-clockwise advancer" was a little too vague - it felt like a preLoader that loaded indefinitely which almost made me want to stop playing despite how fantastic is was, until I figured out the motion.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

I...LOVE...IT!

oh, man, that's great...i laughed out loud...very well done. stick figures can rule as long as you do it right, & this is done way beyond right.

Plankton Life 2 Plankton Life 2

love the mouse-control!

the mouse control method was great! (i didn't do the button control one...) a bit too repetitive for me, though i played it for quite a little bit...but i wasn't evolving too noticeably. very cool. you should expand on it.